Do you provide shrub pruning?
- Not only can our Caffrey Tree & Landscape experts prune shrubs and bushes in your yard, our expert climbers also provide tree pruning services!
Why is it important to prune my trees?
- Tree pruning can actually help prolong the life of your trees. If dead limbs or drying branches are not pruned back, they leave room for insects and disease to spread and could lead to trunk erosion and a potentially dangerous environment. We also offer winter tree pruning services! Call today to learn more.
What methods do you use that set you apart from the competition?
- Our experienced climbers will not use spikes when scaling your trees because spikes can actually cause serious injury to the tree and possibly leave room for disease to spread.
Do you provide seasonal color?
- Yes Caffrey Tree & Landscape will work with your desired color scheme and landscape design to provide seasonal and colorful perennials & annuals within your budget!
How much will it cost me to hire your company?
- All estimates are free! To find out more information, call 908-889-6584, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly offer evening and weekend appointments for those with busy schedules.
When and how should my shrubs be pruned?
- We recommend annual pruning and provided pruning services all year. Ornamentals should be pruned after blooming.
Why should I have mulch on my property?
- By mulching beds, it keeps the soil moist and extends the life of your plants.
What type of program do you offer for fertilization and control of weeds?
- We feed trees & shrubs and treat for different types of insects. Here at Caffrey Tree & Landscape, we offer industry accepted and customized fertilizer programs to meet your individual needs.
Do you provide any specialty services?
- Not all soils are the same, and an individual approach often is needed to ensure best practices are followed. Our experts can take a sample of soil from your property and have it evaluated to determine its' compositions. We know it is important to understand your soil's deficiencies and will help you pick the correct plants, with the best chance of acclimating to your yard's soil!